As a manager it can be difficult to approach digital development. Which technologies should you be aware of? What skills are needed? What short- and long-term benefits can be expected? How does it affect your organization? How to understand the opportunities and take responsibility for implementing digitization in practice.
You get up-to-date digitization knowledge that focuses on business and leadership. You will get an understanding of your own and your organization’s digital maturity. We give you insights and a toolbox in order for you to understand how to turn your digital transformation into a business transformation. After the course we give you the opportunity for 1-1 sparring on your specific challenges based on the exercises you have completed. You will get answers to the following questions:
- How are your digital skills?
- What is the connection between digital maturity and value creation?
- Which technologies do you need to understand – and why?
- How do you identify the “low-hanging fruits”?
The course consists of 4 modules that will be worked on through the intensive course:
Module 1: Introduction to digital leadership – self-assessment versus desired state
- Your competence profile in relation to digital transformation based on a recognized dialogue tool (to be carried out before the start of the course)
- We will focus on Strategy, Technology, Organization and Leadership.
Module 2: New business models – cases everyone can learn from
- Digital and physical channels
- Cases where digitization provides completely new opportunities to collect and process data that relates to customer behavior
Module 3: The most important digital technologies the leader should know
- The development of technologies – what can we do today and what does the future bring?
- Artificial intelligence – from data to knowledge and value
- IoT – what is it and why it matters to you?
- How do you manage your cyber security?
Module 4: How to get started with projects
- How to avoid a digital “hangovers”?
- Application of practical model for digital leadership
STRUCTURE AND FORM
The course runs over one intensive day with the possibility of 1-1 sparring afterwards in the participant’s own company. Before the course, a self-evaluation is carried out. The course will be carried out with a mix of short theory presentations, group discussions, film clips, cases and a number of concrete exercises. The course is practical and incorporates the participants’ own experiences.
The course is aimed at leaders like you who
- Has business responsibilities and wants more knowledge about digitization and what digital leadership entails.
- Sits on a board and wants to add more value to discussions about digitization.
- Would like to know more about the technologies behind and understand what goes on in the “engine room”.