The right sourcing cut includes an up-to-date overview of what needs to be purchased outside the company and what needs to be handled with internal resources.
In some areas it is an easy task to clarify this, while in other areas it can be more complex, because several considerations needs to be taken, for example:
- Finances: What is best financially? Where can we reduce cost or improve efficiency?
- Innovation: Can we get new business opportunities by purchasing services from innovative business partners?
- Quality: Which alternatives ensures the best quality?
- Competences: You may often be forced to purchase necessary competences externally, but in what areas should you be self-sufficient?
- Risc: Are we too vulnerable by being dependent on a large and skilled supplier? And what about supply security?
We can assist with:
- making an overall assessment of the current sourcing landscape that can be used strategically going forward, and ensuring the right balance between internal and external services, including recommendations for implementation
- preparing decision-making basis for actual cases – whether to do it yourself or to outsource? We have a solid experience with IT-outsourcing from some of the largest IT-outsourcing deals in Denmark.
Ensuring the actual value creation is a key element in our consulting – i.e. that there is a realistic decision-making basis and benefit realization plan so the resources are used on the right projects.